When it comes to selecting some of the best face masks for glowing skin, don’t just opt for products that have “radiance” or “glow” in their title. If your skin is looking a little lacklustre, it can be down to it needing exfoliation, moisture, or a deep cleanse amongst other things. Try and have a look at what your skin looks like close-up and choose your face mask accordingly.
- Dull, uneven texture – If your skin looks a little fatigued, firstly, get some sleep and reduce your stress levels! You can discover more about how stress can affect your skin on the blog, but make sure you incorporate a face mask that exfoliates and deep cleanses. A dull and uneven tone means you need to scrub away impurities and dead cells for a renewed complexion.
- Flaky skin – If your skin feels tight and has flaky pieces which show up under foundation, you need to opt for a face mask rich in hydrating ingredients. Eve Lom’s Moisture Mask is one of our favourites, read on to find out why. Discover more about the best moisturisers for dry skin, so you can keep it hydrated in between your weekly face mask treatments.
- Blemishes and under-the-skin spots – If your skin is breaking out more than usual, and you’re getting sore and under-the-skin spots, try an intensive treatment rich in acids that help to fight acne, infection and impurities at their source.
What are the best face masks for glowing & healthy skin?
As you can see above, some of the best face masks for glowing skin won’t be made especially to give you radiance. But, by targeting problem areas on your own skin, you will notice radiance, glow and overall luminosity improve.
- Antipodes Halo Skin Brightening Facial Mud Mask
- Oskia Renaissance Mask
- Eve Lom Moisture Mask
- First Aid Beauty 5-in-1 Bouncy Mask
- Pixi Glow Mud Mask
- REN Glyco Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask
- Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Masque
- ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Mask
- Omorovicza Midnight Radiance Mask
- Sarah Chapman Skinsesis Overnight Facial