Crafted in Italy, the home of the traditional barbiere, the men-ü Shave Brush is constructed from boar bristles which offer greater resistance, are superior at lifting the beard for a closer cut and generate a fine, rich lather for the smoothest shave possible.
The movement of the bristles over the face lifts the beard away from the skin, helps remove dead skin cells and facilitates a closer shave. The set includes a shaving brush stand which allows the bristles to dry for long-lasting performance, and a 15ml tube of shave crème which works alongside your brush to create an aerated foam which exfoliates the skin, leaving you looking and feeling sharp and fresh after every shave. – L.R.
Directions for use:
- Before using the brush for the first time wash with soap and water and then rinse in clean water.
- When you are ready to shave, immerse bristles in clean, warm water and shake off excess.
- Apply crème to wet brush or wet palm and start generating shave crème with brush.
- Distribute the crème about the moistened area to be shaved working up a creamy lather in a circular motion.
- Always rinse the brush in clean water after use and do not boil or soak.