Halloween is one of the best holidays of the year, with the candy, the parties and, of course, the fancy dress. If you’re heading to a Halloween party and stuck for makeup ideas, then our ultimate makeup tutorial is sure to help.
If you want to really stand out at your Halloween party and you prefer sexy to scary, then this Fortune Teller makeup is the one for you.
You Will Need:
- Your Favorite Foundation (We love the Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation)
- TheBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
- Eyeko Brow Game Strong
- High Definition Eyeshadow Palette In Vamp
- Illamasqua Precision Ink Eyeliner
- Laura Geller Inkredible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Pencil
- Illamasqua Jewel Vinyl in Blondie
- Eyeko Black Magic Mascara
- NYX Professional Makeup Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- NYX Professional Makeup Suede Matte Lip Liner in Vintage
After priming your face, tart by applying your favorite foundation. You really want your base to be full coverage for this Halloween party look, so take a BeautyBlender to touch up the areas that need it. Set your makeup with your favorite loose powder, concentrating on your under eye area and t-zone.